Roblox is a massively multiplayer game platform. It has more than six million players online every month. Thousands of game worlds in Roblox will give you different gameplay experiences. You can attack zombies, join a competitive gunfight, play royale battle games and many more. Whatever you like, there's always at least one game you like in Roblox!Want to invite you to engage in this amazing game.
- As an adventure game, payers can explore millions of worlds with 6 monthly players.
- Characters are not only quite cute but also with special designs.
- The game provides max freedom in many aspects, such as avatar, customization, and chatting room.
Join the community of 6 million monthly players and explore amazing worlds from 3D multiplayer games (shooter, RPG, MMO) to interactive adventures where friends construct lumber mills, or build and fly spaceships. Welcome to the ultimate virtual universe powered by imagination where anyone can create adventures, play games, role play, and learn with their friends.
- Play paintball with your friends
- Run a pizza shop
- Explore other galaxies
- Outmaneuver enemy jets
- Battle pirates
- Race opponents through obstacle courses
- Combat zombies
- Star in a fashion show
- Hang out with your friends in a virtual club
- Massive multi-player gaming platform
- Thousands of games to choose from
- Customizable characters
- Enabled message and chat features
- Free to download, with in-app purchases
ROBLOX is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased with real money. A network connection is required to play and ROBLOX games work best over wifi.
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
Login to your existing Roblox account and play on the go!
FAQs of ROBLOX.
1. Why can't I login to my account?
Reset your time and zone. Check if your computer's clock is currently accurate. As strange as it may seem, the computer's clock being a little off can lead to various issues.
2. General Connection Problems and what to do.
ROBLOX has trouble with or fails to load online games, sometimes showing the player an error message (which can include "Could Not Connect" or "ID=17 Failure" messages).
Loading screen on the website takes a long time or never finishes to load.
Player can visit games in the Build or Edit modes, but not in Play mode.
Games randomly or consistently tell you that they have shut down.
What to do?
Check your wireless connection